- The Joint International Conference on Theory, Data Handling and Modelling in GeoSpatial Information
- 26.05.2010 - 28.05.2010
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University - Hong Kong
The Joint International Conference on Theory, Data Handling and Modelling in GeoSpatial Information Science will be held from 26th to 28th of May 2010 in Hong Kong. It is co-organized by the:
- Commission II of International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS)
- Commission on Geographic Information Science of International Geographical Union (IGU)
- Commission on Modelling Geographical Systems of IGU.
The conference will combine the activities of the three following events:
- ISPRS Technical Commission 2 Mid-term Symposium
- 14th International Symposium on Spatial Data Handling
- International Conference on Modelling Geographical Systems
It aims to bring together scholars and professionals from the international community of GISc to present latest achievements and to share experience in GISc research. The conference program will feature keynote speeches delivered by leading GISc scholars, technical sessions with reports of the latest research outcomes, student forum on meeting with GISc legends and commercial exhibitions showing the latest development of GISc technology.
EventList powered by schlu.net