|Athanasios Karalopoulos C.V.|
School of Rural and Surveying Engineering
National Technical University of Athens
9 Iroon Politechniou str.,
15780, Zografos Campus, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 7721306
- Project management for the OTE IT area (contractual issues, system analysis, business processes, technical guidance, coordination of scheduled tasks and activities).
- RFP preparation and Project Manager for following IT Projects: Wholesale CRM, Wholesale ADSL, ARYS, OKSYA II, Number Portability, Carrier Pre-Selection System.
- Project plan creation, reports and other project related documentation.
- Business and Functional Specifications gathering.
- Technical Specifications writing & evaluation
- System Architecture Design.
- Database Design, Development and Administration & System Migration procedures.
- Day-to-day relationship with other project teams, internal customers and consultants.
- Analysis of BSS / OSS and Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Order Management, Service Provisioning, Service Assurance Operations.
- Budgeting and Work & Man months estimation, Proposal Evaluation.
- Change control / operational acceptance / QA management and handover processes.
- Network Inventory Systems (NIS) for Telcos (Greek Telecommunications Organization, Intrarom).
- Location-Based-Services platforms (Cosmote, Telestet).
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) and Fleet Management Systems.
- POLEMON project : Informatics services for the documentation, management and promotion of cultural heritage.
- Integrated Geographic Information System for Piraeus Port Authority.
Selected puclications: here
Foreign Languages: English